Villa Blue Island is located in one of the most popular areas of Crete, Elounda, few only meters away from the sea, with a wonderful swimming pool and a garden which leads to the beach. You can enjoy the light blue waters but also the excellence gulf of Mirabbello as well as the small islet of Spinalonga, one of the most important cultural monument and tourist sightseeing.
Blue Island luxury villa can accommodate up to 7 (seven) people.
On the ground floor exists:
• Two separate bedrooms with two beds in each bedroom, wardrobe, autonomous air conditioning, level television.
• Luxurious bathroom.
• Closet - wardrobe with washing-machine, tumble dryer, press of steam, mangle.
On the first floor exists:
• One bedroom with double bed, wardrobe, autonomous air conditioning, level television, balcony with view sea.
• Luxurious bathroom with hydromasaz.
• Completely equipped kitchen with all electric appliances.
• Living room with comfortable couch and armchairs, level satellite television 37΄, DVD, echo system, autonomous air conditioning, wireless network to access on the internet, veranda with exterior dining room with sea view.
The living’s room internal scale leads to a beautiful loft with comfortable couch that can become bed for the hospitality of one more person.
• Dining room and fireplace.
The ground floor is connected to the first floor by an internal stair of marble.
Few meter outside of the villa you can enjoy the beach which is fully equipped with sun beds, umbrellas - shower.
There is also a swimming-pool 35 s.m. where you can relax at the comfortable sun beds.
The villa is surrounded by a beautiful green garden with grass, local trees and playground.
In the garden there is a built barbeque, beneath a wooden pergola, allocates a grand wooden teak teable and chairs.
|Period||Daily||Discount for early bookings until 31/03/2020|
|January - April 2020||525 €||From 01/01 - 30/04
|May - June 2020||755 €||From 01/05 - 30/05
From 01/06 - 30/06
|July - August 2020||860 €|
|September - October 2020||755 €||From 01/9 - 31/10
|November - December 2020||525 €|